It's me, here and there

1/21/2009 09:04:00 PM / Author : Parama Gandi /


So, Hi...

This is the first time for me to fill in my first blank page blog, and actually, poor me, just dunno anything about how to write, this is my first time to write.

So, here I am, confused, feeling stupid to face my notebook and have nothing to do, so I just followed the instruction given by my senior in my medicine faculty of Airlangga University, Motik I call her everytime I meet her, just as any usual, haghag.

So, here again and again, nice to meet you all, thought it is only through cyber world like this, the big anonymous blue cyber world.

At this very time, I still don't know something good to be put into. just waiting and please be waiting too for my next post.

see yeah!!!
drPramPock

Labels: ,

1 comments:

Comment by Parama Gandi on January 24, 2009 at 11:01 PM

Aloha! Hola! G'Day!

Post a Comment